Stanley Super Star SF
The reconditioned Stanley Super Star from H&F is the most powerful solid fuel central heating cooker in our Stanley range, with an integral boiler capable of heating up to 12 standard radiators as well as producing hot water for domestic use. It has a second slow cooking oven in addition to the main roasting oven and offers modern styling with a robust construction.
The solid fuel model has thermostatic airflow control & mechanical riddling along with more traditional features such as an oven-door mounted temperature gauge. Hot airflow can be adjusted with a moveable baffle system to divert heat towards either the boiler or the oven allowing for a fine degree of temperature control for both the hot water and for cooking.
Most models allow external riddling and there are several convenient access panels for easy soot removal making the Super Star a very clean solid fuel appliance. This model come with an optional plate rack & splash back panel and you can choose between a solid or glass fronted oven door. The heavy cast iron lids retain heat in the hotplate enhancing efficiency and giving you instant cooking heat for pots & pans.
Stanley Super Star Solid Fuel
Solid fuel with boiler to heat up to 12 radiators
Optional plate rack and splash back
|Prices exclude delivery & fitting and are for the Irish market only. Overseas customers should request a quotation|
H&F offer a full installation service; however the price may vary depending on any additonal preparartion work required such as for the chimney or plumbing. Please ask our sales team for a free, no obligation visit from one of our Reps for a full quotation.
- Burns all types of dry solid fuel - turf, briquettes, dry, seasoned timber and coal
- Robust cast iron construction - 100% made in Ireland
- Second oven – Not just a warming oven
- Oven temperature indicator - on all models
- Thermostatic temperature control for hot water
- Solid or glass-fronted oven door
- Large surface hotplate – 22” x 13”
- Large fire box - takes 15" log
- Hotplate covers – heavy cast iron lids
- Flue connection from the top or rear
- Easy to clean – several convenient access points
- External riddling – some models
- Large capacity ash pan
- Implements - comes with poker, scraper & cup lifter for solid fuel models
- Colour choice - many standard enamel colours to choose from
- Manual - comes with user guide
- Full installation service by H&F available - nationwide coverage
- Optional plate rack and splash back available
|Flexi flue lining kits for solid fuel cookers & stoves. Stainless steel 316 or 904 grade available. 5" or 6", two storey or single storey kits. Full kit includes 6M or 9M flexi, appliance adaptor, top clamp plate and standard rain cowl. Optional vemiculite 100L bags.|
|Flexi flue lining kits for oil cookers. Stainless steel 316 or 904 grade available. 5" or 6", two storey or single storey kits. Full kit includes 6M or 9M flexi, appliance adaptor, top clamp plate and standard rain cowl. Optional vemiculite 100L bags.|
|Twin Wall factory chimney systems for solid fuel and oil appliances. Fully modular systems, stainless steel, clamp together systems.|
|Single wall flue systems in 4", 5", 6" and 7". Gloss black enamel or matt black finish. Straights, bends & cleaning access.|
|Cowls for clay chimney pots & twin wall systems. H cowls, antidraft cowls available in a range of sizes.|
|Installation materials. Premium grade fire cement 25Kg, 10Kg & 2Kg. Heatproof silicone sealant & glue. Stove paint, matt black.|
Please call 062-61511 and ask the H&F shop for a quotation on any of the above.