Rayburn 355 Supreme
A reconditioned Rayburn Supreme from H&F is the most powerful central heating cooker in our Rayburn range with an integral boiler capable of heating up to 12 standard radiators. Later models were renamed the Rayburn 355 and all models are available in both the original solid fuel format or professionally converted to oil.
The solid fuel model has thermostatic airflow control for the water temperature, adjusted by a top-mounted rotary dial and can be riddled using the external lever so there is no need to open the ash box door. There are additional airflow controls on the flue box door and a spin wheel on the outside of the ash box door allowing for a very fine degree of control. There is also an adjustable baffle just under the hob for diverting hot air to or from the ovens and the Supreme boasts a truly enormous fire box and ash pan ideal if you do not want to feed the appliance too often.
Rayburn Supreme / Rayburn 355
Solid fuel with boiler for up to 12 radiators
Oil Pressure Jet for up to 12 radiators
|Prices exclude delivery & fitting and are for the Irish market only. Overseas customers should request a quotation|
H&F offer a full installation service; however the price may vary depending on any additonal preparartion work required such as for the chimney or plumbing. Please ask our sales team for a free, no obligation visit from one of our Reps for a full quotation
- Large capacity boiler - heats up to 12 standard radiators
- Dual oven design - top roasting oven, lower warming oven
- Large area hotplate - 21&1/2" by 11"
- Burns all types of dry solid fuel - turf, briquettes, dry, seasoned timber and coal
- Thermostat - controls water temperature
- Large capacity fire box - maximum log size 15"
- Front loading
- Implements - comes with poker, scraper & cup lifter for solid fuel models
- H&F oil burner gives excellent reliability
- Robust cast iron construction - 100% made in the UK
- Oven temperature indicator - on all models
- Dry version - non boiler model available, ask for quotation
- Colour choice - many standard enamel colours to choose from
- Manual - comes with user guide
- Full installation service by H&F available - nationwide coverage
- Optional plinth - made to measure, brings the cooking surface up to work top level
- Optional chrome lids - ask for quotation, depends on availability
|Flexi flue lining kits for solid fuel cookers & stoves. Stainless steel 316 or 904 grade available. 5" or 6", two storey or single storey kits. Full kit includes 6M or 9M flexi, appliance adaptor, top clamp plate and standard rain cowl. Optional vemiculite 100L bags.|
|Flexi flue lining kits for oil cookers. Stainless steel 316 or 904 grade available. 5" or 6", two storey or single storey kits. Full kit includes 6M or 9M flexi, appliance adaptor, top clamp plate and standard rain cowl. Optional vemiculite 100L bags.|
|Twin Wall factory chimney systems for solid fuel and oil appliances. Fully modular systems, stainless steel, clamp together systems.|
|Single wall flue systems in 4", 5", 6" and 7". Gloss black enamel or matt black finish. Straights, bends & cleaning access.|
|Cowls for clay chimney pots & twin wall systems. H cowls, antidraft cowls available in a range of sizes.|
|Installation materials. Premium grade fire cement 25Kg, 10Kg & 2Kg. Heatproof silicone sealant & glue. Stove paint, matt black.|
Please call 062-61511 and ask the H&F shop for a quotation on any of the above.
Reconditioned Rayburn Supreme in Cream enamel
Reconditioned Rayburn 355 in Claret Shaded enamel
Reconditioned Rayburn Supreme in Harvest enamel
Reconditioned Rayburn 355 in Green Shaded enamel
Reconditioned Rayburn Supreme in Mink Shaded enamel